Bailey has been
getting a lot of
UTI'S lately so we had to get her tested to see if she has reflex of the kidneys. On
Monday morning bright and
Early Bailey her dad and I headed to the hospital to have the test done. Bailey was very
nervous about the procedure.

Bailey's waiting for the nurses to come take her
vitals and give her happy juice.

The nurse let Bailey pick if she wanted a hospital gown or
scrubs.

Bailey with happy juice in her she could not talk, walk of sit up for about four hours. She was fun to watch. After the
procedure she wanted to go to
JB'S for breakfast and she kept falling under the
table if no one was there to keep her sitting up. I am sure we got
a lot of
weird looks

Bailey is ready to blow the joint she had all the fun she could. The nurses where so proud of her she got to pick out beenie
and she chose
Bobo the monkey. The test showed that she has a grade 4 reflex so we are off to see the
urologist in the next couple of weeks to see about surgery or if the is something new to fix the problem
I was so excited to see some posts on your page. I hope Bailey gets fixed soon so she can feel better. That does not sound fun.
ReplyDelete